ONE DAY (EXCURSION) TOURS FROM ADDIS ABABA
- Tour Code: AET 102
Addis Ababa to Debre Libanose Monastery, the Portuguese bridge, Jemma gorge's water fall and the Blue Nile gorge.
- Tour Code: AET 103
Addis Ababa to the old city of Ankober to visit Menelik’s palace and to enjoy the view over the hill.
- Tour Code: AET 104
Addis Ababa to Addis Alem, a small historical town founded by emperor Menelik to visit Menelik's palace and the prominent church of Debre Tsion Mariam.
- Tour Code: AET 105
Addis Ababa to the oldest national park in Africa-Menagesha Suba State Forest, Mt. Wechecha and potter's villages.
- Tour Code: AET 106
Addis Ababa to the archeological site of Awash Melka konture and the rock-hewn church of Adadimariam.
- Tour Code: AET 107
Addis Ababa to Debrezeit which is surrounded by volcanic crater lakes like Bushoftu, Babbogaya, Kuriftu, Hora, Kilole and Megarisa.
- Tour Code: AET 108
Addis Ababa to Mt. Zikuala which is the highest peak in the central rift valley being 2,989 above sea level to see a thick high land forest with the beautiful colobus Monkeys and a variety of bird species, a crater lake and church of Abo.
- Lunch and soft drinks outside Addis,
- Ground transportation using a well maintained 4WD.
- Driver allowance,
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Local guides,
- Scout services whenever necessary,
- All entrance fees and
- 15% government tax and 10% service charge.
Prices never include:
- A tour Leader charge.
- Camera and video charges if and where applicable.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Individual services and other expenses of personal nature like telephone calls and laundry, internet, etc.
- Customary gratuity to the guides at the end of the tour.